- Clubs, fraternal groups, political campaigns, or lobbying groups
- Fundraising events, such as walks, runs, golf tournaments, and dinners
- Programs not focused on charitable or philanthropic goals, such as professional conferences, recreational club sports teams, etc.
We are pleased to announce the winners of our 2020 Grant Program:
Cheyenne Animal Shelter
No One Fights Alone NOLA
Second Chance Animal Services
Trinity Episcopal School
Yellowstone Art Museum
Thank you to everyone who submitted an application!
The 2020 deadline has passed, please check back in for future updates and new deadlines.
DonorView Grants Program: Eligibility Guidelines and Application
DonorView is proud to support nonprofit organizations that work hard every day to make a difference. We will provide up to $10,000 in grant funding to eligible nonprofit organizations. While we appreciate the diverse interest in our Grant Program, we receive many more proposals than we are able to support each year. Decisions are based on available resources and the degree to which proposals meet DonorView’s Grant Program criteria.
Nonprofit organizations that meet DonorView’s criteria for grants are encouraged to complete an application. Please review the guidelines before submitting your application.
Areas We Do Not Support
Our Grant Program does not support the following groups and activities:
- Applicants must demonstrate that the program under consideration has goals that have a direct impact on the community or the constituents they serve
- Grants cover one year and range from $1,000 to $10,000 USD
- Grants are awarded primarily to organizations serving the immediate communities
- Organizations must be charitable organizations (501c3 or public charity)
- Funds must be requested for a specific program
- Only one application per organization is considered in a 12-month period
Grant Decision-Making Timetable
Applications will be reviewed by the DonorView Grant Review Team. The submission deadline for the grant application is December 31, 2020. We will notify you during the first week of January 2021 if your organization has been selected as a grant recipient.
Grant Application Form
If you would like your organization to be considered for a DonorView Grant, please complete the online application. Please note that only completed applications sent via this form will be considered for funding.
We look forward to learning more about how we can help.